follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, August 27, 2006

appetite

is the topic for susan's artwords...well, actually it was last week's because susan will post a new topic for this coming week...this piece literally came to me when i awoke this morning (you know, lately, i've been dreaming about lots of ideas for pieces...not that i'm complaining, mind you...but it is freaky how the subconscious works). again, i've used stamped images, alpha/word stickers, a few gems, scraps of tissue paper, leftover paper from projects & a "test" scrap of pink polka dots (a newly acquired foam stamp). i don't know about you, but i have an insatiable {appetite} {desire} to create>>>i truly believe that art feeds the soul. & i've a sneaking suspicion that i am not alone on this. bon appetit! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 8/28/2006 11:20:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    magnifique! (sorry if i butchered the french spelling...) absolutely perfect!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 8/29/2006 07:09:00 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    I absolutely LOVE the colours here!!
    I too,have an insatiable appetite; desire to create!! It's just an inborne instinct!!
    XO
    Gabi

     
  • At 8/31/2006 09:07:00 AM, Blogger artjunk~ said…

    OMG! I love this!!!!!!!!! It makes me happy. beautiful colors! I love how versatile you are mary ann. I am still getting my new blog going, but I will add all my links soon!!!! did the cookie monster come and swallow you up while I was on break?! lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!