follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

enclosed spaces

this is the month-long theme for self-portrait challenge... i'm not really fond of tight spaces...but in the name of spc, i got in the hall closet (luckily it has a tall ceiling!) & nestled myself among the hangers & coats...it was totally dark in there...my heart started to pound a little bit too fast...getting sweaty... so i pushed away the hangers & hurried up & took this next snap...you wouldn't know that i was getting freaked out in there...let me outta here! i think next week, i'll try something enclosed OUTDOORS! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

  • At 8/08/2006 01:37:00 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    I'm not fond of tight spaces either. It was fun seeing a picture of you though. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 8/08/2006 05:29:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Neat pictures!!

     
  • At 8/08/2006 08:53:00 PM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    You are braver than I! I couldn't close the door to a closet with myself inside! I'd freak! I am NOT good in enclosed spaces OR with heights,for that matter! I guess it's good to embrace our fears but those 2 I'd just as soon NOT address than embrace!!!
    Love the pictures, though you said you were a tad frazzled, you can't tell at ALL! You look completely content!
    XO!
    Gabi

     
  • At 8/08/2006 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Georgia said…

    The only reason I don't like places like the closet is because I am convinced that all evil things (like spiders) lurk inside of them... If it were a monster I think I would be allright... but spiders on the other hand...

     
  • At 8/08/2006 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Joy Eliz said…

    hee-hee! great pic!!

     
  • At 8/09/2006 02:02:00 AM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    Hi there, you're one craaaaaaazy girl!!! Jude x

     
  • At 8/09/2006 04:13:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    what a clean organized closet! I would love to hang out in there! great hangers, I need to organize my hallway coat (lunch box, backpack, shoe, etc etc) closet!

     
  • At 8/09/2006 01:35:00 PM, Anonymous athena said…

    good for you for getting in your closet and snapping away. your pics for spc this week and last were sweet!

     
  • At 8/10/2006 01:41:00 PM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    you have such a delightful way of showing us who you are, I enjoy knowing you and seeing all that your sow here, as soon as I return to France I will have ;ore ti;e to tell you and sharie our friendship, Thank you for being here, not in this closet, but in my heart!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!