follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, August 25, 2006

friday's finds

is this week's theme for friday's finds! featured below are some of my collective finds {yes, i acknowledge that i am an insatiable collector of "stuff"!} dress forms of all sorts of sizes...the large one was a recent find (i spotted this & immediately thought of angie wangie>>>she's found one too, only much more antique-y) i couldn't resist these signs... & other stuff i like to collect>>>milk glass & tea things... many of my collectibles are actually put to functional use. one day i would love to open a tea room of my very own...{sigh} what collections do you have? i'd like to see please... either leave a comment with your link or of course, post them on flickr. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 8/25/2006 09:31:00 AM, Blogger gkgirl said…

    hey there!
    friday finds is a great idea!

    just checking in,
    has that package come yet???
    holy...
    i guess when they say
    it could be ten business days,
    they really mean it!

    hope it gets to you
    sooner than later
    :)

     
  • At 8/25/2006 01:06:00 PM, Anonymous Michel Murphy said…

    Love your arrangement of variously styled dress forms. Why didn't I think of that?

     
  • At 8/26/2006 04:48:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    lovely dress forms! Maybe you can add interior knick knack decorator to your new business! You can sell some of your beautiful finds and make georgeous packaging and cards to go along with it! endless possibilities girlfriend! cant WAIT for you! so excited!

     
  • At 8/26/2006 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Wonderful things you have collected! I havent found any really good places here in SC to find such lovelies..but I will keep looking...I have a silly pez dispenser collection my sis sends me a couple on birthdays and holidays lol hey they are colorful and cheery...and roosters is another love...I have a collection of vintage med bottles but sadly still in storage. :(

     
  • At 8/28/2006 11:30:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    i agree with sweet memories...what fabulous finds! you do have such a neat way of presenting your finds, packages, art, oh, heck... everything! onward for that shoppe! xoxo looney

     
  • At 8/29/2006 06:47:00 PM, Blogger Brenda said…

    I collect teacups and saucers, Hard Rock Cafe Pins, match books, and teddy bears. I don't have any pictures of my collections but I just now thought about scrapping a LO about them. Thanks for the idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!