follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

heartfelt thanks

it's been nearly a week since my birthday & i'm still getting cards & presents... not that i mind, really...
(& believe me, i don't.
but i can't help feeling
a bit self-conscious.)

after work tonight, i stopped by allison's house... she's a speech therapist friend of mine, who is very dear to me... she was my very first friend i made since moving to this area three years ago... we met while working at the same elementary school & wouldn't you know, we hit it off from the start? she is my closest friend (next to my sisters)... i was incredibly touched by her gifts to me>>> so very thoughtful & generous... she said she was thinking about finding things that i would need & use for when i start my art business! she is one of my biggest supporters & sanity savers (as my blogging pal andria would say)... thank you so much my dear allison! our friendship means the world to me. i cannot get over the many wonderful souls, from family, close friends , to the amazing people i've come to know in the blogging community. that have showered me with all kinds of LOVE. thank you, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. m.a. xoxo Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8/02/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Jes said…

    OH!!! I'm just so behind this summer and I missed your birthday??? BOO~HOO!!!

    Well big birthday hugs to you girl!!! xoxoxox

     
  • At 8/03/2006 11:35:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    wow! cool gifts! allison is soooooooo nice and the gifts are purrrrrfect for you! xoxo loon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!