follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, August 14, 2006

make it work

i finally got those vintage kiddies/party hat atcs done for audrey's swap! both angie & michel would not let me leave st. louis without getting those done, lol! oh, how we crafted in angie's studio till very close to midnight...it was wicked fun, tho>>>we carried on so! it was all good>>>our very own atc party... this was the first time ever that i have made atcs/artwork with other like-minded gals!!!! i'm usually alone in my studio creating things...it was so nice to craft the night away with these gals & i totally appreciate their input & suggestions with these atcs... vielen danke my dears for helping me "make it work!" {sorry, ever since the 3rd season of project runway has been on, i've been reverting to my rusty college german & stealing catch phrases from the show...too funny, 'cuz i got angie wangie & michel saying them too!}...yay, these are done & now i can snail mail 'em to audrey...yipee! Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!