follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, August 13, 2006

meet me in st. louie

hope your weekend was as good as mine! just got back after a couple of days in st. louis, where i got into all kinds of mischief with my pal, angie wangie (& then later, newly made pal, michel)... just some snaps of my weekend there>>>at breakfast tea,visiting, sightseeing, antiquing, shopping, toolin' around, crafting, goofing off...just having an oh, so fab time! just some artsy-craftsy girls wanting to have some fun... thanks to the "o'fallon fly girls" (sorry, inside joke, hehehe) angie wangie & michel for making my weekend in st. louie a memorable one {you understand me? lol}...michel, you must get a blog & delurk, lol! & angie, don't forget to thank your dh {you understand me? lol}! danke schon & auf weidersehn, mary ann xoxo Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 8/14/2006 07:13:00 AM, Blogger Going For Greatness said…

    Love your collage of photos! It looks like you had a complete blast! It's sooooo fun to get together with girlfriends and just hang out and have FUN, isn't it?!
    Happy Monday!
    XO
    G!A!B!I!

     
  • At 8/14/2006 03:57:00 PM, Anonymous Michel said…

    Bitte, bitta, bittuh ... I should know how to spell this (I'm half German). Anyway, thank you Mary Anne, for coming to St. Lou, and for being such a pleasure to create stuff with and for making us the decadent brownie dessert! You know how to make it work -- you hear me? Take care and I'm working on that blog!
    Love, Michel

     
  • At 8/16/2006 03:53:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    wonderful weekend you had! you know, you always seem to make the best out of every moment in life, I love your passion and your committment to inspire and be inspired by others...

     
  • At 8/16/2006 09:19:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    love love love that tea room! wish i knew about that when i was schooling down there at SLU years ago...such beauty in st. louie! xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!