follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

treasure tuesday

when you walk inside our little nest, this is what you might see directly staring in front of you>>> my "wall of fame"...where i pin up photos, invites, cool ephemera, etc. that hold a special place near & dear to my heart or just plain tickled my fancy... i think most folks have something similar going on at their homes {smile}... this is my contribution for faith's treasure tuesday today... i'm running out of room as you can see...i think it's time to find another pin board (these are three that i found at michael's) to add on...or maybe i should just change out some of the pics (thought it's hard to choose! they are all too cute to take down)....this wall of fame, as i call it, is usually the first thing that i see when i come waltzing through our "front door"...& isn't it wonderful to see such welcoming, familiar faces smiling back at me! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 8/08/2006 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Faith said…

    I love it!!! Yeah, you may need a little more room before long though!! LOL!

     
  • At 8/08/2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Oh, don't take any of them down. Just keep adding pin boards. This is a wonderful idea. I might have to steal it from you!

     
  • At 8/08/2006 01:36:00 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    I love your wall of fame! It looks like you need another pin board though!

    I have a similar picture wall in my office at work. I've got tons of Snuggle Bug up, from when he was a newborn to now, at 19 months. It such a comfort to me to be able to look at these pictures when I'm away from him.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 09:30:00 PM, Blogger Beck said…

    What a great way to display your photos! Thanks for visiting my site.

     
  • At 8/08/2006 09:31:00 PM, Blogger Tammy and Parker said…

    What a great idea and testimony to a very happy life.

     
  • At 8/09/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger beki said…

    Cool! I need something like this in my house.

     
  • At 8/16/2006 03:55:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    Love this, I have piles of cute momentos that I always say I am going to do something with...and have bought some supplies to make these memory boards with, but just have not...I need to! wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!