follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

wysiwyg wednesday 5

i know it's late... but since i am still up, i will nonetheless post the FREEBIES for wysiwyg wednesday! yippee, it's that time again folks! click here to (re)aquaint yourselves with the rules... item 1: a 6x6 mini-scrapbook that i put together, a sort of "starter kit"...it was meant for a wedding present for someone (but sadly, the wedding was not meant to be)...it has paper already placed in the plastic sleeves (creme & lavender color scheme), additional 6x6 papers & an envie of embellishments...i don't know anyone getting married in the near future (& i already have started my own wedding book & my wedding colors were creme, brown & sage), so it's officially up for grabs! items 2 &3: a couple of thank you photo albums, never been used. can be personalized using enclosed alpha stickers....the top pic is the creme book & bottom one is the blue floral book... item 4: this cool hard cover book with all sorts of charming projects for home & garden...i picked this up in the clearance bin & when i brought it home, i ALREADY had this very same book! so you see, i really do not need two, lol! the ideas in this book are user friendly... welp, there you have it...another set of freebies waiting to go to good homes... if you happen to be interested in anything here, please, by all means, leave me a comment stating so. yes, this is OPEN to anyone...i'll glady take names until 10 p.m. cst & then announce the lucky recipients' names tomorrow, thursday 8/24/06...okey dokey? cool. i know you want to spread the good karma around, right? now it is getting wicked late & i've got to get some shut eye asap! bonne nuit et bonne chance (that's good night & good luck in french) y'all! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 8/23/2006 06:50:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    You know I would jump on this..but after all the goodies I got from the swap...just wouldnt be fair lol Hugs!

     
  • At 8/23/2006 09:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm de-lurking. I've been reading your blog for a while now and love it. I find myself inspired to create art and find sales that i would never have found before, but alas, i have yet to join the blogging world and get my own blog. That is the next step.

    I'd totally be interested in getting the wedding album kit.
    ~Rhonda

    mike_rhonda at mac dot com

     
  • At 8/23/2006 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I'll jump in! (again! :) ) I love your freebies!

     
  • At 8/23/2006 09:42:00 AM, Anonymous angelica torrez said…

    Mary Ann, I am digging that country living book.... Put me in....angelica

     
  • At 8/23/2006 10:19:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    so pretty! finally, i'm on time...but i see that your bloggin' sistas need it and deserve them more than me...just wanted to comment on how neat your treasures are...so don't count me in...i'll try again in 2 weeks...xoxo looney

     
  • At 8/23/2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Pryor said…

    I would love to have the vintage style book. That's exactly the type of crafts I'm trying to work on right now. Or any of the freebies, they all look like things that could inspire me to craft with 'em. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!