follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

wysiwyg wednesday IV

i know, i know, it's not technically wednesday yet, but with the blogger power outage pending in the am & i'll be at work early tomorrow, i thought i'd just better post this week's wysiwyg wednesday now...to refresh your memories, go here for the complete rules... first item up for grabs>>>this lovely binder/folder combo...it has a total of 7 folders with flaps...i used to store 8.5"x11" scrap paper, but since i have switched to 12x12 & 8x8 papers, i rarely buy that size anymore...so off it must go...

this is what it looks like when the file folder binder is opened... second item up for grabs>>>another one of those file folder binders...same as item #1...don't use or need this anymore...items 1 & 2 are in great condition...they look new (as i rarely use them!)... 3rd (or more) item up for grabs>>>set of crafty booklets by gooseberry patch, 9 total. wow, what a deal! the titles are: trash to treasure, memory making, at home, gift baskets, parties, desserts, salads, gifts from the garden, & gifts from the kitchen... i can either give this as ONE BIG LOT or piecemeal...you tell me what works for you & if majority rules, then i will divvy up the books accordingly...each book is filled with crafty ideas/tips & recipes {how handy dandy!}...i have quite a number of similar type BOOKS so i really do not need these little lovelies anymore! well, there you have it...please leave me a comment if you are interested in anything mentioned here...again, like before, ANYONE, is welcomed to play wysiwyg wednesday! yay, the more the merrier is what i say! i will take names starting NOW up until tomorrow, thursday, 8/10/06 by 10 p.m. (us cst), okey dokey? cool! have a wicked awesome wednesday (oh yeh, beware there's a full moon tonight!)...check back with you tomorrow!

addendum:OOOPS! in my delirium posting wicked late last night, i mistakenly wrote that i would be accepting names until 10pm thursday>>>I REALLY MEANT WEDNESDAY (TONIGHT after i watch my show, project runway!!!!) at 10 pm...i profusely apologize for my error! pls. note then, that i will post the lucky recipients' names on THURSDAY (8/10)...thanks for your understanding to my bad! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 8/09/2006 06:46:00 AM, Blogger Metallyptica said…

    I'd love to get item #1!! Oh well... and maybe the little lovely books from item #3...

    Well... if there's any chance let me know, please!!

    :)

     
  • At 8/09/2006 07:39:00 AM, Anonymous Hanna said…

    I want to be in on this.

    I'd love to get one of the blue folders (or a little booklet)! All is so nice! :-)

    thank you for being such a nice person and fellow blogger!

     
  • At 8/09/2006 08:39:00 AM, Blogger Jes said…

    I LOOOOOOOVE item #1...could try and keep me organiced!! hee~hee!!

    How are you sweetie??

     
  • At 8/09/2006 08:56:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    How can I resist! I love item #1...the little books are sweet to though! hehe count me in!!!

    Thanks! Stay sweet!

    Nancy

     
  • At 8/09/2006 09:35:00 AM, Anonymous Meena said…

    I'd love to get #1 or #2!! Thanks a lot!

     
  • At 8/09/2006 09:44:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Totally dig items 1 & 2! I think I may have to follow suit and do something like this at some point - my art room is a total disaster!!

    Tammy

     
  • At 8/09/2006 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Nicola said…

    Item #1, #2 are just what I need! Count me in please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!