follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, September 21, 2006

lucky recipients

since i heard from 4 gals & there are 4 freebies, i decided to take names as follows instead of the usual "rules":nancy, you lucky gal, item #1 is yours! lisa, you finally won a freebie>>>item 2! windyangels, you won freebie item #3 (yes i will ship to canada & no, my studio still needs de-cluttering!, lol!!!!) & looney, you get item #4!!!! hooray to all the gals who participated in this week's wysiwyg wednesday! it makes my heart smile that each gal won something! & that y'all want to spread the good karma around...yay!!!! thanks so much for playing! ordinarily i would mail out freebies as soon as i hear from the lucky recipients (via email), but i'm getting ready for my long-awaited trip to maine & i leave tomorrow 9/22 & will return 10/1. i hope that the lucky gals (except looney, as i'll drop hers off since i'm heading for chicago to catch my flight out east & she's taking me to the airport!) will understand that i will mail their goodies when i return. i really hope that is cool with them! the next wysiwyg wednesday will be 10/4/06...until then, may the good karma be with you! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 9/21/2006 07:20:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    wooohooo! Pretty soon I am going to have to de clutter my studio LOL Yay! Thank you Mar! Hugs!

     
  • At 9/21/2006 07:53:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    yahooooooooo and congrats to my fellow wysiwyg gals! i heart wysiwyg wednesday!!!! and don't ya just love that rules were meant to be broken???! reya, see ya tomorrow and shine on with the good karma!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 9/21/2006 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    YEAH YEAH!!!!! I'll email my address, I finally won SOMETHNG!!!!!

     
  • At 9/21/2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger windyangel said…

    I'm thinking there's something more than karma action happening here that I just happened to find your blog yesterday. I guess it's those "angels watchin' over me".
    Awww ~ why does kindness so often bring tears to my eyes?
    Humungous thanks, and hugs :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!