follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, September 18, 2006

more renegade

of course, i had to take snaps of the gardens at wicker park, where the renegade fair took place... & they had a farmer's market going on this morning, which i bought a lovely bouquet... what was inside our renegade goodie bag... & the kajillion biz cards i snatched up at the fair! yes, these were pretty much ALL the vendors i checked out {tho some booths ran out of cards :( } i think i will either make up a collage of this or start a crafty book to house all these cool biz cards. they each are little works of art...i need to preserve them somehow. i love to collect cards, can you tell? Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2006 05:10:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    these business cards are a work of art! beautiful! lucky gal you are to have experienced this! I miss blogging, havent much, been trying to stay 'focused' on reading true balance and practicing things that work for me. I am coming along though! and after reading it, especially the second chapter, I am further along than I thought, problem is, I just dont believe in myself enough nor give myself enough credit! so thanks for helping me with that!

     
  • At 9/18/2006 07:59:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    I was just thinking what are you going to do with all those cards...but a collage or book sounds great. I want everyone to make cards when the firsdt come in at justBe... after they register there will be tables set up. Trading cards is so cool! I have your in my inspiration basket!

     
  • At 9/18/2006 09:25:00 PM, Blogger norththreads said…

    You lucky, girl-No fair....I would have died to go....glad you had such a ball!!!!

     
  • At 9/20/2006 09:56:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    loved, loved, loved it!!!! so glad you came out with me...see...not so bad for a quiet, stalkin' blogger-wanna-be, huh? it really pays to surf the net and other blogs to find out so many other creative and cool stuff! hopefully you'll be right there with the awesome artisans next year's renegade...xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!