follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, September 07, 2006

surreal

is the topic for this week's artwords...here i've look to the world of science fiction...no, i'm not a hardcore sci-fi afficionado, just a fan of tv series like the wb's charmed, bbc's dr. who...& i'm weirdly fascincated by the vampire movie, blade:trinity. seeing these tv/movie characters who "shape shift" is surreal to me...& for the record, i created this collage with those shows in mind>>>there's no hidden meaning behind it & i am not into the occult or such like that. it's just creative expression...& besides, i've got halloween on the brain, as i am working on a few projects to put into my soon-to-be opened etsy shop! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2006 08:03:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Oh I cant wait to see your Etsy shop! I am so excited for you! I love this piece! I am also facinated by vampires...I love this time of year! And Halloween too! Which btw my costume last year scared a few people lol I will try not to do that again this year! But its always fun to dress up! Great work!

     
  • At 9/08/2006 09:33:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    nice opener for such an exciting fall event-halloween is such a great occassion to decorate, create and just be fascinating! love it! xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!