follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

barefaced

today, besides being HALLOWEEN, is the last day of self-portrait challange's theme, imperfection. november's theme will be glam & that is gonna be a real CHALLENGE for me because i don't wear make-up, apart from my tinted lip balm (terra tints) and eyebrow pencil. getting all dolled up is not what i typically do these days... i mean i used to wear the stuff when i was in my teens & 20s, but as the years have gone by & after i met my dh {who says i don't need makeup bec. i'm beautiful without it}, i've pretty much ditched my cosmetic bag! much to the chagrin to my middle sister, who is a total fashionista. i guess i could use a bit of concealer, light foundation, blush, eyeshadow & mascara>>>we'll see...i know i can look more polished & sophisticated if i put a little bit more effort...but at the moment, while it's still october, i remain frightfully imperfect. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2006 07:34:00 AM, Blogger Deb R said…

    You look lovely! :-)

     
  • At 10/31/2006 10:40:00 AM, Anonymous angelica torrez said…

    YOU are beautiful inside and out and Happy BOO day to you to.

    Love angie wangie

     
  • At 10/31/2006 01:45:00 PM, Blogger windyangel said…

    I agree with Angelica ~ you're beautiful inside and out. the only makeup I typically wear, if you can call it that is lip gloss. Mascara ~ wouldn't have a clue.

     
  • At 10/31/2006 01:58:00 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    you look beautiful to me!

    i'm not a make-up person either, much to my mother's dismay. but sometimes i love me some mascara, except that i always rub my eyes and get it all over the place. guess that's why i rarely where that either! ah well.

     
  • At 10/31/2006 04:45:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I tried wearing makeup for a while because I thought I "should"... I only wore a bit of mascara, eyeliner and sometimes color... But, then I met Mike, who told me I looked better without!

    I took him at his word! :)

     
  • At 10/31/2006 09:04:00 PM, Blogger melba said…

    You are beautiful with or without make up.

    I am not excited about glamming it up. I do wear some make up, but very little. maybe next week I will have some fun with it. We'll see...

     
  • At 11/01/2006 06:36:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    I agree! Your beautiful inside and out! Why hide those beautiful eyes and face behind makeup! :D I don't wear makeup anymore...It is more of a hassle than anything...if I do go out..I might put some concealer on my dark circles under my eyes...although getting gussied up just once might be fun...just dont ask me to wear a dress LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!