follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, October 16, 2006

mission:organization

my tiny studio seriously needed some major ORGANIZATION! i had stuff overflowing EVERYWHERE! it was not pretty folks! so my dh surprised me yesterday while i was napping & this is a wicked huge storage unit he built & installed! this is our cat, bailey, inspecting the newly constructed storage unit. it is about 9 feet by 9 feet...just added more square footage to my disasterously overflowing studio... i spent pretty much all evening organizing my junk! my studio looks tidier & roomier...all thanks to my dh. he totally rocks!!!!!! gosh, i so love that man! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 10/16/2006 09:03:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    now that is some serious shelves! totally green with envy as i wish my 'dump site' can look even an inch like that...so lucky to have a 'handy-dandy carpentar man', and a darn good-lookin' one to boot...see you saturday for the 'sweet treat' fest! xoxo looney

     
  • At 10/17/2006 04:53:00 AM, Blogger Suzie Q said…

    wow, mary ann, what an amazing hubby you've got there! those shelves are just what we all need, eh? more storage - everywhere! :)
    and look at all your goodies! you have more than some shops over here! hehe..

    happy creating, darlin' xXx

     
  • At 10/17/2006 07:31:00 AM, Blogger Jes said…

    This so cool!!! LUCKY-LUCKY YOU!!!!

     
  • At 10/17/2006 07:43:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    That is so awesome!!! Your Joe sounds so sweet! I know you will get a lot of use out of those selves. he can come to our house and put some in!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!