follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

more than meets the eye

for some time now, i have been fretting about getting these vintage matchbox christmas ornaments done for vintage dragonfly's swap (due this nov. 20th). i had an epiphany over the weekend & the following is what resulted>>> three down & one more to go...my dh called me to eat supper...so before i hit the sack tonite, i will finish the 4th one & be done! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2006 10:18:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    how pretty are those???? my what great ideas you have...you make such pretty things-with so much ease...wow...love the lil' ladies, look like sweet angels...really nice!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/01/2006 06:38:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Pretty pretties! Wowzers! I need to come over and take lessons on how to make Christmas pretties! :D

     
  • At 11/01/2006 10:14:00 AM, Anonymous angelica torrez said…

    These are awesome...... Maybe you should teach these at the Blog Convention next year... They are truly lovely and you should teach this some where I know people would sign up for sure..

    Love angie

     
  • At 11/01/2006 09:44:00 PM, Anonymous lia said…

    what is that...a matchbox...inquiring minds want to know. oh, I wanna do one of those NOW. show me how, paleaseeeee! or point me in the right direction for a tutorial. so much for focussing and not having art adhd this month...lol....xxoo Lia

     
  • At 11/02/2006 05:14:00 PM, Anonymous AscenderRisesAbove said…

    these are very sweet! what a great idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!