follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

nearsighted

yep, that's what i am if i am not wearing any corrective lenses {glasses or contacts}... my vision is not 20/20....far from it!!!!!!! i am as BLIND as a bat when i'm not wearing anything over my eyeballs...this is my confession for self-portrait challenge's monthly theme: imperfection. yes, when i took this snap sans specs... this is how life is seen through my terribly myopic eyes! wicked blurry i know! frightful, huh? but as soon as i don my specs... life gets a lot clearer for me! so you see, i'd rather be called "four-eyes" than be "blind as a bat"... Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 10/17/2006 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I'm blind as a bat also with out my glasses. I would love to get the operation so you don't need anymore glasses, but that FREAKS me out.

     
  • At 10/17/2006 07:41:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    You are so cute.

    Me too I am blind as a bat without any contacts.

     
  • At 10/17/2006 09:32:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    very nice...so poetically put...vision, one of the most important senses to see so much beauty in the world...xoxo looney

     
  • At 10/17/2006 09:32:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    very nice...so poetically put...vision, one of the most important senses to see so much beauty in the world...xoxo looney

     
  • At 10/17/2006 09:35:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    don't know why it printed twice...wierd

     
  • At 10/17/2006 06:02:00 PM, Blogger African Kelli said…

    BEAUTIFUL! So, so pretty. Both you and the leaves!

     
  • At 8/25/2007 11:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,i praise ur confession of being myopic.m also high myopic but very scared of it.i like 2 talk about myopia & glasses.can we chat or talk through mail?my mail id is: rahulverma_12@yahoo.co.in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!