follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, October 05, 2006

& the winners are...

good morning friends! i am finding it a bit weird working away from my computer & studio...it's been kinda hectic caring for my niece & nephew as well as my sister these past couple of days. i haven't gotten to do much blogging or arting...i'm not complaining as i am happy to assist my sister & her kiddies...i just don't know how my blog sistas w/ kidlets manage to create, blog AND care for their chittlens & home at all!!! it bees hard work! anyhoo, since not many folks signed up ( are people just not interested in scrapping anymore, don't care about spreading good karma or are my freebies just not that interesting, i wonder??!), i've asked my sis looney to help me decide of the names i've received, who should get what. well, this is what we came up with: item #1 will go to lisa, who was first to comment! congrats lisa & i still have your addy from last time {smile}... item #2 will go to windy angel, who graciously asked for #2. i also still have your addy windy angel, congrats to you! item #3 will go to overwhelmed>>>many congrats! pls. pop me an email with your snail mail addy... item #4 will go to suzie q (you are so nice windy angel to add her name to the list! what a good friend you are>>>bet she will be so surprised) yipee! welp, there you have it...it's not my usual way to select the lucky recipients, but this is what worked out this week. many thanks to the lucky gals who played in this week's wysiwyg wednesday...i greatly appreciate your participation! until next time (wondering if there should be a next time...hmmm) may the good karma shine on you!

8 Comments:

  • At 10/05/2006 08:30:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    Hi Maryanne, I honestly feel guilty because I received such a wonderful package from you and wanted to make sure everyone else got a piece of the action before I started showing interest again! I think it is an incredible idea, I love the way you spread your good will and your art..it is absolutely wonderful! I am not going to be as shy next time!

     
  • At 10/05/2006 08:47:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    WOW a winner again!!! I LOVE IT. I just got your other package lastnight!!!! I enjoyed the other "goodies" you placed in there. YUMMM. I can't wait to see this book. I've been eyeing up that corner in my bed room for a scrapbook station. YEAH. Thanks for the good Karma!!!!

     
  • At 10/05/2006 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    I feel the same as Sweet Memories..You have sent me some wonderful things from your WW! And oh so wonderful of Wendy to pick something for Suzie! She will be so surprised!
    Mar! Dont know if I have had the chance to tell you Welcome back! And knowing you have to go back to Chicago to take care of your sister! You are such a blessing! Im sure your sis thinks so too! I have got to get back on the Karma wagon and see what goodies I can give away! :D Hugs!

     
  • At 10/05/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Don't give up on wysiwyg Wednesdays, there is still lots of interest. They are a wonderful way of sharing and it says a lot about what a kind and generous person you are that you organize and give so much of yourself. Kudos to Mary Anne! I felt the same about giving someone else a chance to get a freebie as sweet memories, but I'll put my hat in the ring next time.

     
  • At 10/07/2006 07:31:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    Thinking about you!!! You have been away a LONG time! Hope you are able to go to the Southern Living show this weekend and have some fun!

     
  • At 10/07/2006 09:26:00 PM, Blogger windyangel said…

    Mary Ann,
    I am so grateful for having found your blog. I love the idea of karma action. Thanks for ww.

     
  • At 10/07/2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    Hooray! I won Item #3!! My email address is adoptive_mom_1@hyahoo.com.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Suzie Q said…

    hey Mary Ann! I'm so excited to see what Wendy won for me! :) What a very special lady she is! And you, too, for all these lovely giveaways that you do!
    Thank you so much, both of you! :)

    xXx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!