follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

wysiwyg wednesday

i have a busy day ahead tomorrow (meeting with school folks again!) & i wanted to be sure i posted this week's edition of wysiwyg wednesday {smile}...to read up on the rules, go here. item #1 up for grabs>>>a scrapbook primer on dvd (brand-new, never been opened)... item #2>>>a mini-scrapbook complete with stickers & paper ( also brand new, never been opened)...all this needs are your pics & your imagination! item #3>>>bejeweled/photo bookmark...kinda too schmancy-fancy for me...but possibly perfect for you! & item #4>>>a pre-designed wedding scrapbook (8x8) awaiting your magical photos of your special day... there you have it! this is open to anyone interested...looking for a little prezzie for that someone special? these freebies may be what you're after...if they are or you just absolutely must have, then by all means, drop me a comment stating your interest... i will take names until tomorrow night (10pm cst) & announce the lucky recipients on thursday, 10/19. happy, happy wednesday!!!! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 10/17/2006 10:48:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    oooo, pick me, pick me...could you put me down for #2...thanks for spreading the good karma...merci, looney ;)

     
  • At 10/18/2006 12:10:00 AM, Anonymous Julie Luca said…

    Pick me too. I would love to have DVD. Thanks for the fun. Julie in Alaska

     
  • At 10/18/2006 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Suzie Q said…

    hi mary ann :) I came to say thank you for the lovely goodies I received yesterday, but find myself back on wsywig wednesday!
    I hate to compete with the lovely looney, but please put my name in for #2! while I'm asking, in case she doesn't have time to stop by today, would you make sure Wendy's name goes in, too!

    thank you so much for spreading such joy! :)

     
  • At 10/18/2006 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I just got my prize from the last wednesday, and I have to tell you it gave me so many ideas for a scrapbook area. I'm going to start setting up my area very soon. I think I'll skip this week to give others a chance. Thanks for the good karma!!!

     
  • At 10/18/2006 09:34:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    it's really no problem, suzie q, it's a pleasure to share the same likes with you...maybe reya can put me down for #3 or #4 instead...thanks for this great day!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 10/18/2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Hi Mary Ann, after receiving my last wysiwyg wednesday swag, I was elated (many thanks again by the way). I'd love to win #4 this time! Have a great day!

     
  • At 10/18/2006 04:05:00 PM, Blogger ScrapHappy said…

    I am trying to CLEAN so I cannot request anything, though I would love to. ;) LOVE the new studio space -- and love your blog! So much fun stuff. Just added you to my "posse" list!
    xoxox
    LAin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!