follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

wysiwyg wednesday

it's late & not wednesday yet, but i thought i'd go ahead post this week's edition of wysiwyg wednesday before i go down for the count...to review the rules, go here. the one & only item up for grabs this week is the wicked huge scrapbooking tip book you'll ever want to own! it is rather HEFTY, so i can only imagine what postage is gonna cost me on this {ahem, that's why i'm only doing one item this time around...i've got a few other packages to mail out this week & you know how it is...things start to ADD up!}... anyhoo, if you are interested in this nifty book, pls. drop me a line stating so. i will take names until 10 pm tomorrow wednesday night (11/1/06>>>sheesh, it's november already!!!!). since project runway is done {& btw, i'm actually glad that jeffrey won as he was the most innovative designer among the 4, i digress}, my new wednesday must-see tv, believe it or not, is laguna beach...why i find this teen soap opera of rich & spoiled brats so intriguing i'll never know!...oh well, it fills a void i suppose...oh yes, back to business at hand>>> on thursday, 11/2, i will announce this week's ww's lucky recipient. speaking of november, tomorrow i will begin my challenge to do kats paws' art everday (AEM). i'm looking forward to beginning this journey {smile}...until then, good luck & happy {almost} wednesday! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 11/01/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi!!! You can put me down for this please. I went and got my sidekick, and now I have my letter punches, so I'm ready to start scrapping. Now I just need ideas. LOL

     
  • At 11/01/2006 11:17:00 AM, Blogger African Kelli said…

    Sign me up. And I am so going to steal this idea, if you don't mind? I have TONS of crafting stuff I don't need.

     
  • At 11/01/2006 01:21:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    would love to learn more techniques, so put me down too! xoxo looney (ps african kelli...the more the merrier to share your wealth with others...how cool is that?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!