follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, November 03, 2006

aem, day 2 (late entry)

i would have posted day 2 of my AEM art project last night, but a) who knew decoupage glue would take FOREVER to dry? i used a wicked ton of it on this project, b) i was pretty much spent after a long day at school & c) it was wicked late!!!! i just HAD to lie down...well, even though i'm posting this right now, here is what i did. i have a bunch of these here metal file boxes {this was gotten for like 49 or 99 cents or something ridiculously low like that at goodwill} & i basically altered it to be a memory box of sorts... front view... interior view... & how i thought i'd use it>>>i placed a metal frog on the inside & put some of the plethora of crafty biz cards & tags i have in my stash. nifty, though it did take longer to make than i originally envisioned. the homemade dress form i made the other day was a snap to make compared to this here memory box. oh well, on to AEM day 3 art project. will be back later...i think i will get me more shut eye {wink}. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

  • At 11/03/2006 07:52:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Oh my gosh Mar! It's beautiful! You just keep amazing me! Wow! :D hugs and love!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    That box is SOOO cool. Man I wish I could do stuff like that. Very very nice work. Your crafts are just so pretty. I'll get there one day!!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    wow, this is SO cool!!!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 01:00:00 PM, Anonymous belinda said…

    wow, really like your collage box. well done!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 02:55:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    gagagagagagagagorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!i heart every piece of paper, image...wow trash to treasure is simply understated-this is practical and beautiful!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/03/2006 03:46:00 PM, Blogger Rohanknitter said…

    That is so cute and a great idea!!
    Guess what- got my cookie swap stuff - when my computer is fixed (at the library now) I'll post pics and email you one.

     
  • At 11/03/2006 04:28:00 PM, Anonymous lia said…

    OaaaH my Gossshhhhh, I LOVE what you got going on here sista!!!!! I'm flying over to your house!!he he...xxoo Lia

     
  • At 11/03/2006 08:20:00 PM, Blogger melba said…

    Love it!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 09:34:00 PM, Anonymous tammy vitale said…

    loved the dress form, love this box, love the words (remind me of my own word tiles in clay), love the playful energy and grand imagination and the colors - all the pinky colors (I and don't usually cotton to pink) - wonderful. make me want to stop and make something like that myself. Putting it on my list of what I want to make this month for my one a days.

     
  • At 11/04/2006 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Raesha D said…

    I love this box! What a great idea! You have such a fantastic way of putting colors and images together:):)

     
  • At 11/05/2006 07:16:00 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said…

    you are blooming and your projects show your style unfolding..Ilove your choice of color and design!
    I feel you are blooming and have much more to reveal!! Lucky us!!

     
  • At 11/06/2006 07:03:00 AM, Anonymous Jennybd said…

    Love it, Love it, Love it! I wonder if I could do something like this for my cookie swap? Your work is soooo wonderful! I love checking out your AED projects, you inspire me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!