follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, November 06, 2006

art everyday {day 6}

here's a little atc i call glee that i whipped up this morning...this is my contribution for kat's AEM challenge. all this creating lately has seriously gotten me on the holiday train! yesterday, i went to that secret stamping pal/atc swap party at the crackerbox palace i mentioned in a previous post. i received some neat atc cards from the group>>>giving me some great ideas to try out! i think you'll be seeing more atcs in the coming weeks {smile}...in the meantime, i've got to run a few errands this morning...i hope you have a great day wherever you are! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 11/06/2006 08:41:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    oh so cute! this certainly puts me in the mood...here in chicago, there's a radio station 93.9 lite that has been playing holiday tunes since 11/1...this really helps me while i'm preparing my goodies and treats for my cookie swap buddy...totally gets me in the mood for holiday baking, decorating, merry-making and the magic of this season!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/07/2006 02:09:00 AM, Blogger Suzie Q said…

    I can't believe how suddenly everyone's in the holiday mood - have you seen Nance's tree?! lol! Love your ATC, Mary Ann! :)
    Hope your day went well.

    Hugs,
    Q xXX

     
  • At 11/07/2006 07:07:00 AM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    Yay! Oh gosh Looney here too! 102.9 on the weekends they play Christmas tunes! This is awesome Mar..I adore this piece! You must of stacks of art with all your doing lately!
    LOL Suzie..pokes you in the arm! ;)
    Yes Mar I have one of my 2 Christmas trees up..you can see it on Flickr hehe! Much love and hugs!

     
  • At 11/08/2006 02:12:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    o christmas tree, o christmas tree...i know, suzie q, and it's not even turkey day yet...

    wow, nancy...your tree is wonderful...good for you-the early bird always gets the worm...lol! xoxo looney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!