follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

glowy glam

here i am taking a break from trimming the tree. you can't see that i'm actually on a tall ladder as the xmas tree is 9 foot tall! i literally feel TALL...& glowy all over...i took this pic for self-portrait tuesday's glam challenge...actually, the whole glam thing is simply not me, okay?! in fact, i hate gussy-ing up. i don't feel like ME when i'm rouged & pancaked up, you know what i mean? i prefer, au naturel most of the time {no make-up, that is}. thank goodness this glam business is over because i really did not enjoy this challenge {can you tell?} >>>december's challenge is red...ahhh, now that's more like it. i can live with that, no problemo. Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

  • At 11/28/2006 08:03:00 AM, Blogger melba said…

    You look beautiful! I had fun with this challenge, but RED is a great idea. I was thinking about taking a break from SPC in December, but now I want to participate! We will see if I have the time.

     
  • At 11/28/2006 09:03:00 AM, Blogger JUST ME said…

    You are a beautiful girl MaryAnn...

    love angie wangie...

    Your blog is AWESOME girlie...

     
  • At 11/28/2006 09:50:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    love how the light from the tree glows and makes you radiate...you're simply beautiful-inside and out!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/28/2006 10:06:00 AM, Anonymous NancyB said…

    Hi beautiful lady! You look fabulous just being you darlin! xoxo

     
  • At 11/28/2006 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Michel said…

    Who needs makeup? (Okay, I do)
    You are simply lovely!

     
  • At 11/28/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Kim Carney said…

    You look like a glowing tree ornament... beautiful!

     
  • At 11/28/2006 01:20:00 PM, Blogger African Kelli said…

    Totally glam! You look great!

     
  • At 11/29/2006 04:52:00 AM, Blogger sweet memories said…

    I love the way the white lights sparkle through your hair..so pretty maryanne! I love decorating the tree and I am doing mine this weekend, my ceilings arent as high..I have a rustic antique looking house I think on the inside...not a lot of light, so I cant wait for the tree to go up...I have enjoyed reading your blog, although I have not posted much lately, I am trying to do one a week! Still thinking of your mom too..hope she is well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!