follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Thursday, November 16, 2006

how lucky are you?!

thanks to all the lovely gals who played this week's wysiwyg wednesday! your participation was really appreciated! & without further ado, the lucky recipients this week ARE>>> wendy of windy angel won the pool for item #1>>>yay, wendy!!!!! i still have your snail mail addy wendy>>>so glad that this will go to a good home... rhonda of whimsical one won item #2>>>hooray, rhonda! how much fun you will have! (oh, i know yours too!) {blogless, lol} lisa won the toss-up for item #3>>>yay, lisa! {ahem, still waiting on your blog girl, lol!}...& i also know your addy! & {drum roll......}>>>this was a TOUGHIE>>>but lainie of scrap happy done beat out my sis looney on item #4 {sorry loon! but not too worry, i've got you covered when you & the chitlins' come visit next week!}....woo-hoo, lainie!!!! at your convenience, drop me an email with your snail mail addy>>>thanks bunches! CONGRATS to all the lucky ww winners this week!!! it makes my heart glad to know that y'all want to spread the good karma around>>> shine onPosted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11/16/2006 06:57:00 AM, Anonymous Nance said…

    I missed this goodie giveaway..was sick on the couch all day grumbling and whinning lol Congrats to all who won the wonderful giveaways! Loves ya and hugs!
    Nance

     
  • At 11/16/2006 07:40:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Thanks again Mary Ann! We are all blessed by your generous spirit! Congrats to the other winners as well!

     
  • At 11/16/2006 07:51:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Yeah Thank you!!! Oh btw I do have a blog. IT's xmstazx.blogspot.com, it's not a scrapbooking blog, but it is a blog. I think I will start a scrapbooking one once I get my stuff all togther. Man I love goodies!!!! Thanks again.

     
  • At 11/16/2006 10:59:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    yea for all the winners!!! i love playin the game, it's all good here...but man, oh man, i can't wait to see you next week and you could teach me some new tricks!!! xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/17/2006 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    Mary Ann, I am ashamed to admit that a few weeks ago you sent me a package of your free goodies (a scrapbook magazine and a pretty magnetic paper pad) and I forgot to thank you for that.

    THANK YOU for sharing your fun goodies with me! I do appreciate it.

    I wish we lived closer so I could scrapbook with you. I think you could teach me a lot! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!