follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

meet rascal

our latest houseguest, lol! he arrived yesterday all the way from st. louie...my dear pal angie wangie asked me awhile ago if i wanted to participate in her son's 3rd grade class project>>>where in the world is rascal? how wicked cute is that?! he basically gets to travel around with me while he is visiting us in cheeseland...& i have to document all his travels, lol! well, here's his first day of adventure>>> yes, rascal even went to my yoga class! he fit right in when he went straight into downward facing dog, hahahahaha! my yoga teacher & yoga mates got a kick outta meeting rascal. now, i wonder how my autistic students will welcome rascal tomorrow? hmmm, this should be very interesting... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 11/07/2006 03:29:00 PM, Blogger melba said…

    So cool! I did that for my niece with flat stanly.

     
  • At 11/07/2006 08:46:00 PM, Blogger JUST ME said…

    Mary Ann, thanks so much for participating to do this for my son's class I am so excited and I am happy and I know the kiddies will be happy. I need to tell the teacher that you put it on the blog and maybe she can show the kids in the class room... I am excited I will e-mail his teacher tomorrow.....

    Thanks, Again

     
  • At 11/08/2006 12:44:00 AM, Anonymous looney said…

    oh my golly...how adorable is this??? this exercise does wonder for your facial muscles, heh?! i just can't get this silly grin off my face!!! totally love the fact that rascal got a chance to vote and do downward dog all in the same day...hee-hee...can't wait to see what other exciting adventures lay ahead for that adorable rascal!!! (wow, when i was a kid, we never did exciting stuff like this in the classroom...see, creativity does get better with age...sometimes, i wish i could be a kid all over again...) xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/08/2006 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Nancy Baumiller said…

    How cool! My oldest did flat stanley awhile back and went on adventures with Grandpa..who got to see the vineyards, museum, go to church, take Grandma out to lunch and help Grandpa plant flowers! Rascal did yoga that is just too cool! lol :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!