follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

wysiwyg wednesday

it's wednesday & you know what that means? it's time to play wysiwyg wednesday!the first item up for grabs is this new-in-package dvd that has remained UNCLAIMED since the last ww...i never did hear from julie l. of alaska...so i re-enter it back in the ww pool! item two is actually a set of 6 hero arts stamps booklets filled with all sorts of nifty ideas for cards, tags, etc, etc...perfect for anyone new or not to rubber stamping! item three is the april 2006 issue of scrapbooks etc. magazine. this, too, is filled with all sorts of neat ideas for SPRING & has a cool article on making your own wall art using scrapbook techniques & materials. & last but not least, i'm throwing in that little queenie i made the other day. this will be item four. since it has a copyright image, i can't sell it in my shop & i'm thinking someone might like to have this>>>so here you go! just in time for the holidays... so there you have it folks...if you are interested in anything posted here, pls. drop me a comment stating so. i will take names until 10 pm cst TONIGHT & the lucky recipients will be announced tomorrow, 11-16-06. good luck & happy wysiwyg wednesdayPosted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2006 07:43:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    YEAH wysiwyg wednesday, I love it!!!! Can you put me down for either 1 or 3 please????? Thank you. Oh BTY I LOVE LOVE LOVE your crafts, I only wish I could do half of what you do.

     
  • At 11/15/2006 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Wow, what great items for wysiwyg this week (as they always are)! I'd love to win item 2 or 4!

     
  • At 11/15/2006 07:02:00 PM, Anonymous looney said…

    yea!!! can you put me down for all of them (or is that against your rules)?????????!!!!!!!!!! if i had to choose, how about 1, 3 or 4 i would be happy with anything from you! xoxo looney

     
  • At 11/15/2006 10:09:00 PM, Blogger ScrapHappy said…

    Oh, I MUST have Queenie! Please? Please? Please?
    xoooxx
    Lainie

     
  • At 11/15/2006 11:23:00 PM, Blogger windy angels said…

    They all look wonderful. Please toss my name in for item 1.
    Thanks dear,
    Hugs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!