follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, December 08, 2006

friday's finds & other goodies

yes, i know that this is a rather LATE posting of my friday's finds...but with the digicam sitch & the wicked busy day i had, better late than never, okay?! it's still friday yet... lookey what i found at hobby lobby (aka my new best friend, lol) & joann fabrics (also, another best friend, heehee)...i've gone buck wild with tins & boxes (for cookies & other such goodies)...& a couple of santas (one's a music box & the other is just a figurine) for my mom's collection... & this is a better pic of the fab ornie that my dear pal, susan, sent me last week along with her deelish cookies...i *heart* this & will treasure this always!!! & remember a while back when i fretted over my matchbox ornies for the vintage dragonfly's ornie swap? well, i just received my set yesterday...just click on pic to get a better peep of these micro works of art...the vintage dragonfly enclosed some lovely ephemera items as a thank you for playing. i wondered who ended up with my ornie girls? i'm sounding like a bio mom on the search for her lost children, hehehe...oh well, whoever ended up with them, i hope they are in a good home. & lucky for me, i know how to make more of them! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!