follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Saturday, December 23, 2006

gratitude

since entering the blogosphere, i have "met" & befriended so many amazing & talented gals...my heart is filled with gratitude & joy...thank you all for coming into my life...not a moment goes by that i don't think of you & wish you well... i feel blessed to have crossed paths with you all! in the mail earlier this week i received lovely christmas prezzies from my dear blog sister, jude, a lovely santa card from another dear blog sista, nance... just look at the incredibly charming handmade lovelies from jude!!! & a wonderful care package from a dear blog pal, raesha...which i've already used some of that lovely vintage music sheet! i've also received lovely christmas greetings from other blog pals, which i haven't captured on film bec. of my digicam sitch (uploading problems)... but i wanted to acknowledge that i have received them & that i am touched to be remembered by you. thank you my dear friends...i wish you all the happiest of christmas & brightest of new years! love & hugs to you all, mary ann xoxo Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 12/23/2006 03:10:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    MaryAnn,
    Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card. It came today in the mail along with my magazine. It was such a great surprise. I loved it. I have to say I got a big smile, my first blog friend Christmas card. I LOVED IT!!!! Thank you so much, Merry Christmas!!!!

     
  • At 12/23/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Raesha D said…

    I'm so glad you liked your goodies! I had fun making a bunch of those assorments:) I figured I just had to share the wealth cause there was no way I would use all those goodies myself:):)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!