follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

pink & turquoise

seem to be a running theme lately...more tags i made this morning before i head off to the school... & a sneak peek at ONE of the wonderful goodies my handmade holiday swap partner, inga of sknittymama, sent me in yesterday's mail! INGA, i absolutely *HEART* this AMAZING stocking & everything else you so generously sent me!!!!! thank you my dear from the bottom of my heart. i am stunned really by your lovely, lovely prezzie! & here i sent you just paper stuff! since my freaked up digicam won't allow me to upload pics to my computer, this poor scan {sigh} will have to do (as soon as i get a chance today, i will have one of those photo cds made from wally-world & then i will upload the pics i took when i first opened your wonderful package!)... i love this time of year, don't you? happy wednesday to you all! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2006 07:49:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Wow I LOVE the stocking!!!! Very very nice

     
  • At 12/06/2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger sknittymama said…

    Yay! So glad you like it, Mary Ann!!! And let me tell you again how much I love what you sent me - so nice to get a lovely craft in a different medium than one creates in. . . And I've received sooo many compliments on the banner hanging in my living room! xox Inga

     
  • At 12/06/2006 02:52:00 PM, Blogger Judy Scott said…

    fabulous stocking love the colours! :) Jude xx

     
  • At 12/06/2006 04:40:00 PM, Blogger toto-too said…

    oh your unique creations are just wonderful, filled with the magic of the holiday spirit.

    By the way, I shall let you know when I receive my journal.

    hugs,

     
  • At 12/06/2006 07:30:00 PM, Blogger toto-too said…

    hey maryann,

    today the mail held your lovely surprise...and it was awesome! thank you for the magazine, very informative, I can't wait to fix a cup of hot chocolate and dive in.

    and your little handmade goodies were a treat to behold; thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and kindness; you are an angel!
    until next time

    hugs and blessings,
    sage

     
  • At 12/07/2006 03:53:00 AM, Anonymous Suzie Q said…

    Hi Mary Ann :) Seems ages since I wa here, you are so very busy! I love the stocking, what a beautiful gift! You so deserve it - Karma coming back round to you for your huge generosity to others, bless your heart.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Much Love, Suze xXx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!