follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

tag, you're it!

just more altered tags i've been making these days. my shop is running low on stuff so, i've got to fill it up right quick...gotta a lunch date today with a good pal of mine who recently had surgery. got some cookies baking as i type this post to bring over to her house...so i can't stay here too long...i'll be back later...in the meantime, happy tuesday! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 12/13/2006 02:09:00 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    These are both great! I read somewhere that it's good to save your favorite Christmas cards and then make gift tags out of them for the next season. I'm going to try that this year. I'll let you know how it turns out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!