follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Monday, December 11, 2006

thank you nina!

a flickr pal of mine, nina, sent me these vintage buttons (& i'm such a freak for buttons!!!)... plus as an unexpected but totally pleasant surprise, she threw in these wicked cool vintage music sheets for my collage projects! it's through this flickr group, called window swapping, where you basically swap things with other members...it's a fun idea, started by nina's daughter, ellia (one of my blog pals) of green bean baby. thanks so much nina...you're swap goodies are on your way to you...but i'm not showin' or tellin' bec. i want you to be oh-so pleasantly surprised! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2006 08:17:00 AM, Anonymous NancyB said…

    Oh such lovely goodies for you! I tried following that link to the window shopping group could you post it to me in an email...I have been looking for a swap group! Thanks! Much love and hugs! Nance

     
  • At 12/11/2006 06:08:00 PM, Anonymous Nina said…

    I am so glad you liked everything it is so fun to send things to people who appreciate and are able to use the stuff too and you make such lovely things!!! Have a Bless Christmas xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!