follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Sunday, December 24, 2006

'twas the night before christmas

(snow in the air, a poem by caryl brahms) will there be snow tommorrow when early i wake up to peep? will the street be tucked under its eider of feathery softness asleep? will the pond in the village be frozen? will the green be a crisp sea of white? will the whole world be gleaming and shining with frosty and glittery light? will the snowflakes be fluttering softly with their own sort of cold sort of glow? oh, will it be snowing tomorrow? tomorrow...will there be snow?
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 12/26/2006 01:55:00 PM, Anonymous Michel said…

    I love this poem. The sort of thing I would write if I had the talent. It really expresses how I feel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!