follow your bliss

we don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here -susan l. taylor

Friday, January 05, 2007

friday's finds

happy friday & 11th day of christmas! since i've been feeling cruddy this past week (blasted sinus infection!), i haven't done any offline shopping. but i did do some on-line shopping during school break & purchased those wicked cool arty books (wow, TONS of drooling on my part!) that i wrote about in the last post below & also these cool stamps & cd from stamp diva, which are my finds for this week's friday's finds. my weekend starts today & so i hope that i can come up with something creative with these new finds>>> like getting started on my valentine atcs for the flickr swap i'm hosting! my dear blog sista, jude, has already started working on hers & even posted a pic of one of her creations on flickr! yikes, i better get crack-a-lacking! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Swap-bot swap: Valentine's Day Swap
I swap with Swap-bot!